**AT THE MOMENT DUE TO COVID, WE ARE UNFORTUNATELY NOT RUNNING ANY CLASSES.**
There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important ‘do not’ lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
- Learn some neat tricks!
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is ‘start early’. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Our wonderful Vet Nurse Sheree is our preschool teacher! They will fill you in on what to expect with your new addition over their 1st year and are always willing to help you out with any issues you are having.